It’s easy to dismiss EDT Driving Lessons as another unnecessary expense but there are a number of benefits Essential Driver Training (EDT Driving Lessons) offers young drivers, especially young drivers looking for car insurance.
The below are just a number of benefits the EDT Driving Lessons have, especially if Award School of Motoring conduct them.
It will help improve your confidence whilst out on the road as it will not only help to improve your hazard awareness, knowledge and skills when driving but it could also prevent you being involved in a serious accident.
- Will give you the experience you need to drive in many different situations, such as driving at night time and in difficult weather conditions and in Busy Dual Carraige Ways
- Understand what it means to be a better safer driver.
- Practice your driving skills in a structured way that is focussed on your own learning needs.
- Develop lifelong skills that will make you a better safer driver.
- With the discount you could get on your young drivers insurance this could cancel out the cost of the pass plus course – making it virtually free! The course essentially pays for itself. Certainly worth considering if you find the cost of car insurance for young drivers too high.
- Help to bring down the cost of young driver car insurance – saving you money.
- Insurers appreciate that the cost of car insurance is expensive, which is why many now offer discounts to young drivers with the Essential Driver Training (EDT) programme completed.
Why Choose Award School of Motoring
- Our Instructors are former Driving Test Examiners
- Our Instructors are Swe-Road trained (the Swedish Road Safety Authority who have the highest safety record in Europe)
- Our Instructors are Qualified & Registered ADI Instructors with the RSA
- Our Instructors have a FETAC Level 6 in Driving Tuition
- Our Instructors are fully vetted by the Garda
- Automatic & Manual Cars to learn to Drive in